Disc Microporous Aerator
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Nude Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LYBPB
- Usage: Industrial, Agriculture
- Centrifuge Installation: Vertical
- Base Diameter (mm): φ215Tφ250Tφ316Tφ350Tφ520
- Diameter of Aerator Membrane (mm): φ200Tφ240Tφ300Tφ330Tφ500
- Service Area (M3/H Piece): 0.3~0.5T0.4~0.8T0.5~1.0T0.5~1.1T0.7~1.3
- Oxygen Utilization Rate (%): 25~45T28~50T28~50T28~50T28~50
- Power Efficiency (KGO2 Per Kw *H): 4.5~5.2
- Specification: SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8479899990
- Method: Physical Treatment
- Centrifuge Technology Use: Sedimentation
- Model: Bpb-215pTbpb-260pTbpb-316bTbpb-350bTbpb-520b
- Air Supply Diameter (mm): Diameter 80 80 100 100 100
- Work Ventilation (M3/H Piece): 1~3T2~5T2~7T2~8T2~10
- Bubble Diameter (mm): 1~3
- Oxygenated Capacity (KGO2/H): 0.13~0.4T0.21~0.4T0.2~0.4T0.24~0.45T0.26~0.48
- Trademark: LY
- Origin: Henan
I. Product introduction
BPB disc microporous aerator can be divided into two types: flat plate and thin disc.
1. Flat plate microporous aerator is the aeration device developed in 80's, the diameter of bubble created by the aerator is small, the diffusion of bubbles is uniformity, the holes will not be blocked, which has strong corrosion resistance, through the oxygenate test carried out by the national machinery industry and long years service, the using effect is good. It is specially adapted to the urban wastewater and big factory construction extension and old aeration tank transformation; the aeration ditch can run intermittently.
2. The thin disc microporous aerator is a new aeration product on the basis of absorbing technical characteristic of that product in abroad by our company. It is easy, reliable, high oxygenation efficiency, larger aeration area, no membrane fall off, good sealing performance etc. The rubber membrane of this product adopts special punching technology, improving the sealing of rubber, which surface is hard to deposit sludge. It is the ideal environment equipment in domestic, which is widely applied in the wastewater treatment systems of paper-making, pharmacy, chemical engineering, textile, food processing etc.
BPB disc microporous aerator BPB thin plate disc aerator
II. Model designation
For example: BPB-316B represents the thin plate disc microporous aerator with Φ316 diameter foundation base.
III. Structure of product
1. The plane plate disc microporous aerator consists of base plate, aeration plate, and aeration membrane, thin ring of pressed membrane, air flow plate, rubber check valve, foundation and connecting pieces for connecting the distributing pipe. The foundation is made of ABS plastic, the threw thread is on the foundation and pressed thin ring, the aeration membrane shall cover the flow equalization board that tightening the thin ring can ensure no air leakage surrounding the membrane. Set uniform hole on the aeration membrane, the membrane is made of excellent rubber which is manufactured through various special processes, and resistances middle concentration acid, alkali, benzene, phenol, oil and other mediums; its good physical, mechanical performance, which is more advanced and reliable aeration membrane at home and abroad. Set check valve in the aerator; avoid the wastewater flowing backward at the time of stop running. There is plug-board connecting way and thread connecting way, which can be flexibly used in various wastewater treatment systems.
2. Thin plate disc microprous aerator has strong elasticity, durable in use, with stable performance. The elastic rubber membrane covers the plate with raised arc; the membrane hoops the edge of raised plate; open many "I" shaped microprous on the membrane, the periphery of rubber membrane is fixed by clamping ring. The check valve in the middle of membrane functions as safety protection, which can sufficiently prevent the sludge entering in the pipe thus block the whole system.
Membrane-this membrane is made of advanced elastic rubber, of which contents an uvioresistant protective anti-aging agent. This kind of material has the characteristics of the chemical corrosion resistant, wind and rain-proof, anti-aging.
Supporting disc-arc raised disc is made of glass fiber enhanced polypropylene, which can be run in acid environment. For the shape of raised disc face upwards, so the membrane when supply the air can only open slightly and rise away from the raised disc. Even if the elasticity of membrane can be reduced for long time service, the raised disc can make the membrane cover its surface, and works at the environment of 100ºC.
IV. Main specifications and technical parameters
BPB disc microporous aerator can be divided into the following specifications according to the size of aerator membrane, for specific requirements, see the following table:
|No.||Sorts of aerator||Flat plate type||Thin disc type|
|1||Base diameter (mm)||φ215||φ250||φ316||φ350||φ520|
|2||Air supply diameter (mm)||φ80||φ80/φ100||φ100||φ100||φ100|
|3||Diameter of aerator membrane (mm)||φ200||φ240||φ300||φ330||φ500|
|4||Work ventilation (m3/h piece)||1~3||2~5||2~7||2~8||2~10|
|5||Service area (m3/h piece)||0.3~0.5||0.4~0.8||0.5~1.0||0.5~1.1||0.7~1.3|
|6||Bubble diameter (mm)||1~3||1~3||1~3||1~3||1~3|
|7||Oxygen utilization rate (%)||25~45||28~50||28~50||28~50||28~50|
|8||Oxygenated capacity (kgO2/h)||0.13~0.4||0.21~0.4||0.2~0.4||0.24~0.45||0.26~0.48|
|9||Power efficiency (kgO2/kw·h)||4.5~5.2||4.5~5.2||4.5~5.2||4.5~5.2||4.5~5.2|
|10||Aeration resistance (mm and H2O)||180~280||180~280||180~280||180~280||180~280|
|11||Flooding depth (m)||4~8||4~8||4~8||4~8||4~8|
|12||Air supply demand at 4m of water depth (m3/h)||2||3||4.25||4.5||5|
V. Resistance loss and oxygen transfer table
VI. Structure diagram of thin plate disc aerator
Assembly form (1) assembly form (2)
VII. Main product features
Features of BPB disc microporous aerator
The bubbles is small and uniform forming the expected small bubbles, thus reach the high oxygen transmission rate. The distance of "I" micropore on the membrane is settled to prevent each small microporous from gathering to become large bubble.
High oxygen transmission rate. When the air flow is introduced, the micropores on the membrane uniformly produce 1~3mm small bubbles, thus improving the contacted surface area with wastewater. This can largely improve the oxygen transfer efficiency, reduce the demand of total air flow amount, thus improve the energy effect.
Prevent flowing backward. When the air flow is stopped, the membrane shrinks, and then seals the micropore, and presses on the velum to close the ventilation pore.
Prevent scalingWhen the air makes the membrane open, any settled solid particles, sludge or collected carbonate salt are decomposed, and drop off with the rising of membrane.
Easy replacement and changeAccording to specific application, freely arrangement.
BPB disc aeration system engineering installation diagram